4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Al Linke
(@alinke)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xTGZPSIXq432JlFmFVCG5btSF0xGD16_

Some of the defaults may have gotten mixed in so I appologise if so, I don't mean to take credit for those. Some of these look great, some may be a little rough. Please take a look and let me know what you think!

If you have any requests and I have the game, I could get it in. I just don't want to upload things one by one on the media browser 🙂

But before I put up a PR, I thought I'd share my work and ask a question - 

When naming items with a colon in the title, how can I get pixelcade to pick up the name of the file? I've been renaming the games replacing the : with a -, but this doesn't sound ideal if other people want to use them.

Pixelcade Admin
(@pixelcade-admin)
Reputable Member Admin

are you using the latest Pixelcade version 5 beta? I'd try that, the behavior is probably different as there were some issues with special characters in the current version, but in general just match to what the log says. I know it takes time and I can help here, best to clean up stray pixels and adjust contrast, makes a big difference on the LEDs, here's a few that I did a quick and dirty clean up on 

ReplyQuote
Al Linke
(@alinke)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

My atgames bitpixel isn't doing so hot so I'm going another direction. Feel free to merge what I have in if you like!

ReplyQuote
Pixelcade Admin
(@pixelcade-admin)
Reputable Member Admin

thanks, appreciate that, added into the pc folder in the pixelcade repo. What is going on with your BitPixel?

ReplyQuote